Sunday, December 14, 2008

well, like duh

I'm more naive than I think I am sometimes. It just hit me why he comes back to Ipoh so often. Me.

Yes I know, it goes without saying "Like duh... why else would he be back here so often???" or like what Len told me during the early days of our relationship - "I haven't seen Colin back in Ipoh as often as this. Are you sure you guys aren't dating?"

It only hit me when we went out for drinks one night and one friend (whom is his school mate) asked him "Colin, watchu doing in Ipoh?" and all he did was point at me. Then the guy asked "You're on holidays?" "Yeah, term break," "Oh... so why don't you stay in KL instead?" again... he pointed at me.

THEN it hit me... he's back here because of me. I don't know why but it never hit me earlier. I always thought he came back cuz his family is here and that he was really bored in KL and that I was around.

Anyhoo, we're going apartment hunting... cross your fingers for us!!!

No comments: