Thursday, December 11, 2008

Great things happen to those who are unafraid to try

He didn't get nominated :(

I woke up this morning and saw an Inbox message from Voize 2008 - Nominations are out!!!

I actually jumped up and scrolled down the list excitedly. Reaching out for my cell phone, I almost called him *just in case he didn't know* but then I thought that I should at least go thru the list first before waking him up at 10am...

I went thru the list like three times... literally. Didn't see his name there. Then I realized that he had already seen the list and posted it on his FB status.

Hun I'm sorry you didn't get it. We were all pretty sure you'd get nominated... I'm upset too... I know you are disappointed despite your nonchalant exterior :P

I know this sounds negative but maybe this isn't your time yet. Maybe this isn't your big break.

Your break will come. I know it.


And no, I'm not just saying that cuz I'm dating you.

I'm saying it because I believe in your passion for music... I know that your passion will definitely lead you somewhere and it will lead you to bigger and better things *p/s : this is the girlfriend part speaking*

Great things happen to those who aren't afraid to try.... and you are one of them shining stars :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

yeah, be patient colin. ur break will come soon..... [btw, what nomination was that?]