Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i miss you :(

I just spent the last five days with my puppy in KL....

We didn't really do THAT much anyways.... went for Janey + Andy's wedding... did a spot of shopping... but basically we just hung out... pretty much what we do at home here (which is watch movies, snuggle up and eat) anyways... except that there are NO interruptions at all... which was pretty cool!

He just dropped me home a few hours ago and I already miss him terribly... but can you blame me? :P

We spent every hour together (I wanted to say minute but then again there here plenty of minutes such as toilet and shower times where we DID NOT spend together hahaha)

I changed my FB status from 'single' to being 'in a relationship'... because I am. I guess I didn't do it earlier maybe because I wasn't entirely sure if I should or not.

I got a glimpse of how life would be when we move in together next year... and I have to admit that I'm surprised and excited about it because it felt rather natural. At first I thought it might be a bit awkward.... but it wasn't at all.

I was completely at ease being with him at home.

I was comfortable doing my own stuff while he's doing his stuff... and I think we've reached the level in the relationship where both of us are comfortable being in the same room doing our own thing and not saying a word AND not feeling awkward at the same time.

:)

Now I'm sitting in my room... everything seems normal... yet it seems different... because the bunny is sitting alone... arrghhh I seriously do not like it when I pine for him... bleh...

Hun, in case you're reading this - YOU lah! Ishk....

p/s : Voize nomination list will be out on Dec 11, 2008... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

"... I think we've reached the level in the relationship where both of us are comfortable being in the same room doing our own thing and not saying a word AND not feeling awkward at the same time."

hey cuz, how long hv u been together. the statement sounds "so old" *aHem!