Saturday, March 7, 2009

he's back!!!

Puppy hasn't been doing anything to his music ever since November last year...

Yesterday he started fiddling with Reason again... and is doing some of the equalization stuff for his Teardrops track...

Today we went to buy his keyboard - Axiom49. But we can't use it yet because he doesn't have the software/hardware (ProTools) to configure it to Chimaira (his pc) yet... so he's still Reason-ing at the moment...

Teardrops is indeed improving...

It's kinda like a love hate relationship... much as it is annoying that I keep hearing the melody and song over and over again... it's hard to explain how great it is to hear that it's being fine tuned at the same time....

Btw we went to Tropicana City today... I must say I'm quite impressed and pleased... not completely occupied by tenants yet (it's about 2 months old I think) but the major anchors and tenants are already there...

It's got Starbucks, Toys 'R' Us, Borders, Gelato, Carrefour, Subway and and OPI salon... I could literally live there now! If only they'd open a La Senza, MNG and an FOS outlet... I wouldn't need to travel out of this area at all!

No comments: