Monday, March 16, 2009

Who am I most compatible with you say?

Saw a couple of friends taking this quiz... curiosity got the best out of me... so I decided to do it too...

My results :

Your Result

So a Scorpio seems to fit you. They are mysterious, and love to be in charge. However, they tend to be complicated and mask their emotions. You never know what they are thinking.


Hmm... I have to agree to a certain extent on this. I'm a Pisces and both me and Scorpios are water signs hence the fact that we can "flow" together easily.

I've read in many astrological reports on how a Pisces and a Scorpio is a celestial bond and will definitely work... one report even said that this will be a match made in heaven which will give you a warm fuzzy feeling.

This could be love at first sight. Many relationships and marriages take place when these two fall in love. Both will remain loyal, committed and be highly understanding of each other. This could be the one you have been waiting for, Pisces! Pisces and Scorpio are very mesmerizing water signs and capable of captivating each other.

So guess what ? Puppy's a Scorpio ;) *eeee*

No comments: