Wednesday, March 4, 2009

upset

I rarely show it when I'm upset with him... as you would've read from my older blogs, it's because I don't want to end up like some deranged mental patient.

Today he tipped me off. This is what happened

1800hrs
I IMed him via GTalk and asked him to come pick me up from work since I was working late.

1815hrs
There was no reply. I waited.

1820hrs
Still no reply. So I called his cell. Didn't pick up. Maybe he's showering.

1830hrs
Called again, no answer. I checked GTalk, he was online and not on away.

1835hrs
Called yet again. My temperature rose when I heard his voicemail prompting me to leave a message.

1840hrs
Called one more time. Still no answer. Feeling bloody pissed.

1845hrs
Told myself, that if he doesn't pick up, I'm taking a cab home. True enough he didn't pick up. I IMed him again on GTalk, no reponse. Fuck it, I thought. I dialed the number to a cabbie. They didn't pick up either.

1850hrs
Called another cabbie. Nobody picked up. WTF is with ppl and not answering phones today???
Then he replied my IM. Are you ready? I didn't get any message from you earlier. Can I come now?

Fucking shit... not receiving my IM is excusable. My GTalk has been wonky the whole day so it was a normal thing for others not to receive my IMs.

But I fucking called FIVE BLOODY TIMES.

When we got home, I told him "Can you please next time, do not not pick up my calls? You had me worried sick that something had happened to you...."

My cell was on silent. I'm sorry. Was his response.

Fucking shit I'm still so fucking mad, I'm not talking to him and I don't care if I have to starve the entire night. I'm not talking to him...

No comments: