Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some things to remember

I'm just randomly listing down some stuff about the puppy and the bunny... JUST in case I forget or something like that... you know, dates... facts... that sorta thing...

Dates
Aug 23, 2008 - He added me on FB
Sept 6, 2008 - The day we met
Sept 28, 2008 - He told me "I love you," and we decided that it would be our anniversary date
Nov 9, 2008 - The day that I said "I love you," back. I didn't say it earlier because I didn't want to say it just because he said it. I wanted to say it and mean in from the heart.
Jan 3, 2009 - We moved in together
Apr 16, 2009 - Our 200th day together

Facts

We have 5 plushie kids to date - Fluffy, Hunny Bunny, Melody, Dudley and Pikabu. (Pikabu is the only one which is ours. The rest were before we met each other but we've adopted them all into the family.)

We have two furkids - Bit and Byte. But Bit died, so we got another baby girl - Ariel

Our official names are Bunny and Puppy

I think our song is Sempurna - Andra and the Backbone or Pachebel - Canon in D or Foo Fighters - Walking After You

We're both Sesame Street fans.

We're both water dogs according to the chinese calendar

We're both born under the water sign in the zodiac - Pisces and Scorpio (and is supposedly a celestial bond in astrological terms - read my earlier blog)

We both love lamb!

1 comment:

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.