Monday, January 24, 2011

Bo girl :)



Mum called earlier. Bo left us. we knew this day was going to happen. She's lived a healthy 17 years with us and I really couldn't ask for more.

Today, I lost my pet dog.

Today, I lost my (almost) life long companion.

Today, I lost my best friend.

Today, I lost Bo to heaven.

I'm pretty sure she's up there hanging out with Ben and just chilling out.

She deserves it.

Bo, I'm sorry I wasn't there. I'm sorry things had to be this way. I want you to know that I loved you with all my heart.


My little girl, when she was about 6-9 months old. She was always the bully at home despite her tiny size.



She always came up to me for cuddles no matter what I was doing. Bo also loved to try digging a hole next to the palm tree and sit there on a warm sunny day :)




Bo loved me so much, she'd let me do almost anything to her... like hold her snout... or her tail... which was pretty sweet


So many things have happened since you came in my life that I can't even begin to summarize it at all.

Thank you :)

No comments: