Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's been a while

It really has been a while since I've dreamt of her.

This morning was no different. She was flirting with my man as usual and for once I actually confronted her in her face.

She shrugged it off - it was as though she doesn't care. I know I might be biased but I'm quite sure she doesn't care. I can't help feeling that way, not after everything.

Yeah, so I asked why does she have to do this? Doesn't she feel any remorse or pity or guilt? Doesn't she worry that karma will come and bite her back in the ass and do the same to her what she's doing to me? What did I ever do to her?

It was as if she didn't hear me or refused to hear me. All she did was stare as I rambled and smiled.

Dissatisfied, that was what I was.

I knew I would never get an answer out of her.

Maybe she doesn't know the answer herself...

Anyways, the dream scene changed... I was talking to this python who apparently was kinda getting ambushed by two other snakes on either side. Instead of attacking them, he looked at me sheepishly and just sank its teeth in my foot.

Weird night...

No comments: