Thursday, January 6, 2011

疲れちゃった


I'm tired....

of doing this on my own

of trying to stay calm

of being the stronger one

of rushing from home to work and from work back home

of putting on Mary-Fucking-Sunshine face 24/7

I want my life back... I know it's not fair to be whining at this point in time... and technically it's only been six days...

Six days of living with the puppy but not really having the puppy is torture

Six days of watching him suffer in silence is not my cup of tea

Six days of staying cheerful and supportive even though I'm worried is taking a toll

I know he doesn't want to have to depend on me for a lot of things, but it's just that circumstances won't allow him to do quite a bit of stuff on his own.

But seriously, it's not like you're completely bedridden...

I'm just tired of all this... I want my life back...

I want my puppy back

No comments: