Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seriously?

I get very annoyed, when people ask me "So you guys are getting serious..." with some sort of self pride/doubt.

Scenario 1
I'm out with a group of old school mates one night and there was this one girl, we haven't met since we last left school (we were 17. We're now 29.)

So as usual we talked about what we were doing and who we're seeing and what our future plans are, so I told her that the puppy and I were planning on a migration.

And she smiles at me like she knows better and says "So you guys ARE serious..."

Scenario 2
This is my best friend, whom I've known since I was 13, and she knew the moment the puppy and I got together because she was there. We were talking about our CNY plans when she mentioned she's going over to her boyfriend's home town so I said "Wow... that's nice..." and she mentioned that it's not the first time that she's gone back.

So then I said "Yeah, I'll have to go over this year..." and she goes "OMG so you guys are serious!!!"

Seriously... WTF?!?!

No comments: