Tuesday, July 6, 2010

L'oreal INOA

I went up for the launch in Gentings earlier today for the launch and I must say, I was impressed... by the fact that it has no more ammonia that is... not by the hair show :P

It was my first hair fashion show/launch so I was pretty excited about the whole thing. But I have to say one thing... I really don't get hair fashion shows....

But I do know, I'm thinking of having my hair colored now!

Anyways here are some pix for you!!!

I like how they used the brand as part of the equalizers.

After some opening performances, the 12 finalists (hairstylists) came out for a show down!

The crowd that was there. Imagine the number of salons that had to close for the day! Btw, this is just the view on my right.

See what I mean when I say I don't get hair fashion? I mean, seriously???

And it gets worse.....

And this was by some superstar hairstylist from Japan. I mean all he did was add a blonde hair piece, sprayed a lot of stuff on her hair, tweaked it (as if it wasn't messy enough) and added fairy lights to her hair... I really just don't get it

No comments: