Thursday, July 22, 2010

R50 - Redken turns 50 in style!!!

Redken celebrated it's 50th birthday tonight at Pavilion. Four salons were roped in for the entire fashion show which showcased hair inspired from them 60s, 70s, 80s and the 90s. Hair from the new millennium was showcased by hair maestro Sean Goddard who flew in from Canada just for the event.



She had an orange blobby thing stuck to her shoe... I don't think she realized hahaha



LOVE this top! Wish I had the body to pull something as daring as that off!




John Lennon inspired girls

I got really confused when I saw these girls entirely in black with fluorescent wigs walking along with the models



Talk about big hair...

... and then I was wrong. THIS is big!

A pregnant Amber busy texting away...

So this is what they were for!

Then the dancers came out and they were rockin'!!!


This guy was breaking it by himself... kinda cute too!









I SO love this hair!!! Kinda wondering if I can pull it off... a bit too long for my liking though but look at the color and dynamics of the hair

I'm a sucker for bows :)

Urban Romance by Sean Goddard started off with a ethereal dance theme by the talented boys and girls again...




This is the cute guy who was breaking earlier. I've always had a thing for Asian guys like these :)


Sean working his magic on the first model...

Look at all the hairspray!!!

Ok see now I like this hair too... long flowy tresses with the romantic look




And then he teased it to this. I like the original more! Sorry, Sean!





The hair models popped the first round of confetti.... ahhhh :)

Then the management team popped even more confetti!!!

Isn't it just utterly pretty?

I was covered with confetti from head to toe

Look at the runway!

No comments: